You are not bored at Randbøldal Camping. Apart from being close to some of the largest attractions in Denmark like LEGOLAND®, Lego®House, Givskud Zoo and Safari park and Lalandia, we have several other activities within the campsite. We recommend the area around our fresh water lake with its 60 m long waterslide, swan paddleboats, mooncars and the well-equipped playground with trampolines for children. For the adults we recommend the onside clock golf, billiard, table tennis, petanque or krolf. Fishing admission for the nearby stream can be acquired at the reception. Put and take lake close by.
Activities at Randbøldal Camping:
- Fresh-water lake and swan paddleboats
- Moon cars or bicycle rental
- Table tennis, ladder golf or trampolines
- Borrow a barbeque for a cosy evening at the campsite
- Fishing, biking or hiking
Attractions near by:
- LEGOLAND® and Lego®house
- Givskud Zoo
- Museum or Engelsholm Castle
- The Jelling Stones
- The Grave of the Egtved Girl
- Hærvejen – the ancient road (Ox Road) which runs from the German boarder to the northern tip of Jutland.
- Marguerite route – a tourist route in Denmark passing approximately 1000 of Denmark’s smaller and larger attractions, sights and historic sites.